Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome to the Future

Two thousand and thirteen...it sounds so futuristic and like a year we would say there would be flying cars and people living in outer space back when we would talk about the future when we were kids.

2012 was easily the most challenging, rewarding, exhausting and exhilarating year of my life without a doubt.  The ways I grew personally and professionally were unparalleled.  My priorities at home have been made clear and I now realize my sole purpose in life...to be the best mom to these kids I can be.  My priorities in my business have changed to quality, not quantity.  I implemented that strategy throughout the year and it proved to be the key to my success  -- and to keeping my sanity.  

I guess the theme for my 2012 was balance.  I look back and feel good about where I started and where I ended.  I did this all while shooting more weddings than I have ever done before.  I am looking forward to another great year to come.  Bring it on, 2013.

(via etsy)

By the way, your entries for the free photo session have been amazing.  I wish I could choose everyone.  Next week I will be reviewing all the emails and probably choosing someone randomly because it will just be too hard to pick just one.  Everyone is so deserving!  Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination.  You all are awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment