Monday, March 11, 2013

A Day at the Beach

She had spent the day with her parents and sister shopping and getting pampered with a mani/pedi...all Chris' idea.

Little did she know, he had big plans for her that night.  My eyes watered as the bitter, cold wind whipped past my face as we waited on the open beach surrounded by mounds of snow...then they teared up again as she stepped out of the limo Chris had sent for her...what an electric moment to be witness to.  The beginning of two people making a promise to spend the rest of their lives together.  I honestly was more nervous than Chris.



 


No detail had been overlooked...he thoughtfully had her Hunter boots waiting for her in the back of the limo so she could keep her feet dry as she made the trek to the very spot they had first laid eyes on each other.



The weather was much warmer on the day they met ;)






She said "Yes."





And just like that, they were off to an evening filled with family, love and good food.

 






So, I didn't get to shoot an engagement on Valentine's Day, but this was well worth the wait ;)  Ashley & Chris, I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of your plans.  I will rest up now because your wedding in October is sure to be one big PAR-TAY!  Congrats & lots of love!!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment