Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Geneva Bride/Wedding Walk 2013

Faye & I had such a fun day last Sunday meeting new people and eating cupcakes...

Thank you to the amazing Tom Nicol for such fun pics.  I just grabbed a few to show what we were up to.  As I mentioned last week, there were so many cool and creative vendors in attendance.  We were honored to be among them.

 

Rosemary Fanti is an amazing fashion illustrator who we were lucky to be stationed close to...she surprised us with our very own drawings.  She sure knows how to make a girl feel good about herself...I know I look nothing like my drawing, but a girl can dream! ;)




I must have been telling a really good joke here.  What kind of face is that?  Just wait...it gets better...



I am sure I was salivating here before devouring this peanut butter cupcake.



Now, clearly, Tom snuck up on us here ;)


We had lots of laughs.


I didn't have much time to get photos of many of the other vendors because we were busy eating The Sugar Path's cupcakes...but I just grabbed a few shots of some close by to us.

Caitlin Hazelton is another wedding photographer is Geneva who Faye & I actually went to high school with too.  She is super sweet.


Art of Suits



The Sugar Path



You Name It Events



Exquisite Bridal Styling




Thank you Faye for spending the day with me!  And thank you to all of you beautiful brides who stopped by.  It was great meeting you and I am looking forward to an awesome 2014 with you!

Sorry Faye...I couldn't resist ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment