Friday, October 3, 2008

Prayer Request

I have a special prayer request for a special family. My friend Michele Kreft, from high school (also Katie's sister - who you may recognize from their engagement session pic below) is beginning her fight with cancer and also delivered a baby boy last week. He is having complications because he had to be delivered prematurely due to the the diagnosis of melanoma during her pregnancy (he is her 4th child). She has 3 other children 4 years and under and her husband was recently sent to Afganistan on a combat mission.

If I can get my hands on a pic of them, I will post it. For now, here is her sister, Katie and her fiance Steve.
**Edited to add these photos that Michele sent me. Thank you Michele!

Thank you everyone for keeping them in your thoughts and prayers. Michele, you give that cancer hell, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment