Sunday, January 11, 2009

Molly & Ed: Wedding

My wireless connection is back!!! This post is long overdue, Molly & Ed, I am so sorry!

I got to be a part of another fabulous wedding with one of my favorite couples. Ed & Molly are totally chill and laid back and their bridal party was so much fun to work with. The weather on their wedding day was most strange...who would have thought there could be a tornado warning in Illinois in December?? Molly, we didn't get that shot in the snow you were hoping for...but there is plenty of snow on the ground now...we'll get it!





















The shy flower girl.






This little ring bearer was hilarious.


I love this shot of his dad trying to coax him down the aisle...it didn't happend :( It was such a cute moment.


Don't you just love how Molly's dad is looking at her right before they walk down the aisle? Melt your heart.

Check out Ed's reaction when he sees his bride walking down the aisle toward him. This is true, raw emotion. I love it!















Talk about troopers! These girls didn't complain once when we stopped for some fun shots...IN THE POURING RAIN!!! :(







Party Bus!!




Their reception was at The Chateau in Bloomington. The rain was relentless.

I caught the maid of honor practicing her speech in front of her boyfriend and I made them strike a pose or two. When are you guys getting engaged?? ;)




These were some of the best speeches I have heard yet. Very personable and touching.







The family band kicked off the dancing with some "Mustang Sally" and the night would not have been complete without some polkas for all the Polish family that was there.




We found this piano in the lobby and couldn't resist it.



Here is their guest sign-in book I put together for them from our awesome engagement session at Wrigley this past summer.
Molly & Ed, thank you so much for letting me hang out with you on your wedding day. Michael and Faye and I all had a ball and appreciate your hospitality. I hope your honeymoon was wonderful. Molly, let's get that shot in the snow soon!! Not, this week though -- TOO COLD! :D
All my best!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful shots of Molly and Ed's wedding- thank you for doing such a wonderful, amazing and artistic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog, i read it all the time. you are hired for whenever i get married! still need the man, but it's nice to have the photographer picked out :)
    - breda

    ReplyDelete