Friday, April 24, 2009

Mothers & Daughters

She is mom after my own heart -- So what if your daughter wants a little candy every now and then for breakfast?? I totally agree!

Valerie contacted me via email back in February and we set up a fun session for her and her daughters as a surprise for her husband for his birthday. Turns out his birthday gift is going to be a little belated due to the amount of times we had to reschedule because of this crazy Chicago spring weather we have been having. We finally got to spend some time together last Friday on a beautiful evening with golden lighting at a park near their home.

This was my first shot I took...

...and this was the second :D No need to draw out the personality in these girls - they were ready to rock & roll.

Are they not the cutest???


Did I mention these girls had personality?









Then we went back to their house and they showed me their cute rooms. I don't think they were supposed to be jumping on the beds, but we sure had fun.

They are huge Mary Poppins fans and recently saw the play downtown.

Valerie, I hope your husband loves the images of you and your daughters laughing and loving each other. Thank you so much for letting me enjoy the laughter with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment