Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Katie & Jason: Engagement

They say opposites attract. I would say that Katie & Jason prove that theory. Katie is the dreamer, the romantic. Jason is the realist, keeping his feet planted firmly on the ground. They form a perfect balance. I can't wait to shoot their wedding this September (right after my baby boy arrives). Katie studied design, so she is super creative and artistic and I am loving all the details and personal touches she is putting in to her wedding...all while on a budget. I can't wait to see it all come together.

Jason came up with the great idea of shooting at the Trolley Museum in South Elgin since it is not far from where he grew up. I had never heard of it before, but now I love this place and have another shoot scheduled there next week.







We were even able to take a ride on a couple of the original trolleys.






It took Jason a while to warm up to me...but I think he had fun ;) -- After he stopped looking at me like I was crazy.


They sure do have fun together.






This particular trolley that picked us up when we were done shooting and took us back to the depot dates back to 1902 with minor updates to it along the way. Check out these advertisements. I love it!






Katie & Jason thank you for introducing me to the coolest place ever. I can't wait for September!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures of my sister and her fiancee are amazing! They reveal a side of them I hardly even get to see!!!

    ReplyDelete