Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Golden Summer Evening

I shot Krissy's maternity pics back in January, but now her smooshy little baby Nelson is 6 months old. He was all smiles before I got there, but he saved his "deer in the headlight" look for me...why does that always happen to me? ha :) He was a total sweetheart and gave me great "blue steel" with those ridiculous blue lagoon eyes of his. Wowee!


What a great looking family. Nelson will most likely be a 'freak of nature' when it comes to athletics...and I mean that in a complimentary, respectful, and jealous manner...his mom and dad, Krissy & Brad, met at Augustana where they played collegiate basketball and football respectively.




Love this!

And this!!!!







Brad is one of the Varsity football coaches at my Alma mater (is that how you spell that? Spell check says "yes"), Geneva High School, so we had to do some shots in Nelson's blue Viking T-shirt! I have to get one of these for my little guy...too cute!! I am sure all of you Geneva High School girls out there recognize Mr. Wendell ;)



Congrats Brad & Krissy! Thanks so much for spending time with me, I had a ball and am love with all your images :)

No comments:

Post a Comment