Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lady in Waiting

One week of bed rest :( Today is day one. My nesting instinct is in HIGH GEAR and I had big plans for this week, my last week, before my world, as I know it, is completely rocked. My living/dining rooms are in complete disarray and I was hoping to re-do them this week...new paint, new couches, new dining room chairs, a coffee table. I fully blame HGTV, namely David Bromstad of "Color Splash", for my inspiration. I guess that will have to be put on hold and I will have to live with the sunshine yellow walls for another couple of months. Good thing yellow is my favorite color ;)

One room I have completed is my baby boy's. With MANY, MANY thanks to my mother-in-law for her sewing expertise and for seeing my "vision" for my completely customized nursery. It all has come together quite nicely and my mom actually likes the "orange" walls....a/k/a "Flowerpot."

So no, I don't really have a big question mark hanging on my wall ;) I used a little photoshop magic to remove the real letter that graces that wall. Yes, we have finally agreed on a name!




Another big thank you to my mother-in-law, Nana, for the AWESOME diaper bag that I had my eye on at Pottery Barn Kids all summer. Now that I have it I am afraid to use it. I Scotch-Guarded it, but how long do you think I can keep it this clean??

One week and counting...

1 comment:

  1. Kelly- I hope you are feeling okay! The room is adorable. Best wishes for a healthy, quick delivery of your new little boy! I can't wait to see pictures posted.
    xoxo,
    Maureen Rubenstein

    ReplyDelete