Friday, March 26, 2010

The. Luckiest. Girl. In. The. World!!!

I really don't want to brag. But somehow the stars have aligned for me and I have been wanting to scream from the rooftops all week. That's how excited I am.


I got a call out of the blue on Tuesday from a friend from high school who works as an editor for Oprah. Apparently, he's a blog reader, because he said he had two tickets, one for me and one for my sister, if we were interested to go to see Kenny Chesney perform for a taping of her show. Are you kidding me?? Did I hear you right?? Interested? Um, yes please!


The rest of this week has been a blur to me. I have been unable to concentrate and the headache I have had from the surge of adrenaline has been almost unbearable. Not to mention the lack of sleep from the butterflies and the stress of trying to find something to wear!


To say I am excited is a slight understatement. I have been wanting to blog all week about it but Oprah doesn't want this kind of info to "leak" too soon. The blast I posted on my Facebook page was slightly premature, in case anyone saw that. I did notice they posted it on Kenny's website today, so I thought it was fair game.


He is promoting his new movie "Kenny Chesney: Summer in 3D" and we get to go to a free screening tonight and then the taping tomorrow morning.



This is a pic I took at a concert in Dallas a few years ago when I snuck up to 4th row. We are not allowed to bring cameras in to the movie or Oprah's show, but I will try to find a way to get some pics.

Have a fabulous weekend!!! I know I will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment