Thursday, April 15, 2010

Brynn-isms

The last time I did a session for my friend, Nicole, it was for her little guy, Aiden's, first birthday just a few months ago. We were so distracted with Aiden's cuteness, we didn't notice how quiet Brynn and Anthony were being upstairs. When we finished up shooting we decided to sneak up on B & A to see what they had been up to.

As we slowly creeped up the stairs we overheard them coming out of the master bathroom together. This may be T.M.I., but this is what we overheard:

Brynn: "Anthony, say thank you for wiping your butt."

Anthony: "Thank you Brynn, for wiping my butt."

As you can imagine. We almost died.

Soon after, I had a little talk with Brynn to let her know how inappropriate it is for her to wipe her friends' butts. Hopefully that won't happen again.

This past week Brynn has had some real zingers.

First, she put a set of "Bubba teeth" under her pillow in hopes that the tooth fairy would come.

Then, she told me my outfit was "ugly" the other day. I don't even know where she learned that word ugly. I did not change my outfit.

She said she knew what a "secretary" was: a type of watermelon.

I overheard her singing Kenny Chesney's song, "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems" but in true Brynn form, she thought the words were, "No Shoes, No Pants, No Problems."

She now likes me to blow dry her hair so it is "fluffy."

I love to watch the "Today Show" and she asked me why this show always talks about sad or bad things. Good question.

And finally, we were listening to some Sunday school songs in my car and she was singing along to "Praise Ye the Lord - Hallelujah." But her version is "Crazy the Lord - Hallelujah."

She amazes me everyday with those little wheels constantly spinning up there. She tagged along to her buddy Anthony's 4 year old photo session and had to get in on the action.

Sit in the middle of the road? Sure, no problem Mom.


Anthony was a little more apprehensive...we stuck closer to the sidewalks.


Can you believe how big he has gotten? Our babies are growing up!






Aiden was hanging out too.

All Nicole has ever wanted was a family photo with everyone looking at the camera. Smiles would make her year. They moved in to a new house and a big canvas print would look amazing over their fireplace. Surprising, the little boys are quite cooperative...it's her big boy, Tony that is the hardest to pin down ;) Love ya Tone!





Nicole, I hope this will suffice for now ;) Tony, you have have a little rest from the harassment...at least until next year. Thank you for making your wife happy :D (and her best friend too).




Brynn was so happy when we were finished with pictures. She wanted her Anthony back.

Hope to see some of you at the Geneva Film Festival Kick-off party tonight at Wildwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment