Friday, May 14, 2010

Lightning Strikes

That storm the other night got us all discombobulated. Something near to our house was struck during that lightning storm and we have been paying the price for the power surge...our garage door is fried, Chad's modem and printer burnt out, and our phone has been down and there has been NO INTERNET!!!! The horror!!!

So, this post, and many others, are overdue -- I am stealing someone else's wireless connection right now from my mom's house.

I have been dying to share these pics of little David Junior. I shot his newborn pics last year and I can't believe how big he is now. He is such a doll.





David's little sister will be here this summer.






I miss the days when we used to make plans to do something because it was "Friday." It has been a long week, so I am trying to get caught up on

No comments:

Post a Comment