Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wedding Season Is Here

If Laura & John's wedding is any indication of how sweet my wedding season is going to be, then I will be one happy chica. I could gush about them for paragraphs and paragraphs...but I will get straight to the pics. I just want to say thank you to Laura & John and their families for including Faye and I in their beautiful day. Laura & John are a rare class act and I feel honored to have gotten the opportunity to get to know them.

Little Ben was rocking the puppy tux.

One of Laura's mom's friends made this purse for her with Laura's grandma's broach, then put her new monogram/initials inside to personalize it even more.


Laura's sister had the honor of looping every button up the back of the dress.





I love watching the family dynamic on wedding days. Every family has their own inside jokes and I love capturing them getting a good laugh together.

Rawr...











This bridal party was so wonderful and fun and supportive. Laura & John, you have really great friends. Can't you see the love?












Laura has been living up here while John has been in North Carolina working. They had not seen each other for nine weeks before their wedding!


It is so nice when brides and grooms leave time in their day for some fun pics together.

















"Footloose" was a crowd favorite...they really let loose! ;)

Laura had this little photo booth made for her guests to get some fun pics taken. It was such a good idea!

Thank you again for letting us be a part of your wedding day. I left your wedding feeling so blessed to do what I do and to meet such amazing people. Thank you for putting a smile on my face. Hope you are having fun in Aruba!!

No comments:

Post a Comment