Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Scratch this one off the list

I have my Spiced Pumpkin candle burning and the windows open while a cooler, fall-like breeze whips through and blows my curtains around.  Can fall really be right around the corner?  I allowed myself a special treat this morning to celebrate the changing season: a decaf, vanilla, skim latte.  It was delicious.

My to-do list has grown again.  From 8.5x11 to a piece of 9x12 sketch paper.  And instead of tackling it head on, like my plan was today, I suddenly felt the need to update my website.  I always struggle with keeping that up-to-date.  You can check it out here.

Now, on to something I can actually scratch off my deluxe-sized to-do list.  I met this family for the first time at their shoot two weeks ago.  Little Dylan just celebrated his first birthday and his mom's company had gotten her a gift certificate with me when he was born a year ago.  I was so excited to finally meet this little family.


I might have salivated slightly over Allison's dress.


Allison, Rob & Dylan, I loved meeting you and hanging out with you.  Thank you so much for being so awesome.  Your gallery will be posted VERY soon, I promise (please see above note about my to-do list...haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment