Saturday, September 4, 2010

To-do list to infinity

It has me slightly anxious the fact that my usual oversized square post-it note sized to-do list has now graduated to a full sheet of 8.5x11 printer paper. Completely full. I have been shooting so much lately, my list just keeps growing at an incredible rate.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like my schedule is letting up much until Christmas. I'm not complaning, I'm just sayin'.

Hope you enjoy your holiday weekend. I have so much to share, including a totally vogue wedding from last night.

Enjoy this way too cold weekend. Then it will be back in the 90's on Monday. This weather this summer has been crazy.

Sorry no pics. I am blogging from the car for the very first time. No, I am not driving.

Have a good one!

KOV

No comments:

Post a Comment