Wednesday, October 27, 2010

9 years ago today...

...we made it official.

Mere babies.  Unknown was what the future held.  We were bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.  Ready to take on the world.  We were in love.


I would love to do it all over again.  A re-do of sorts.  A different dress, a GOOD photographer, more colorful flowers, cooler details.  Same guy.

I guess I am lucky to have had the wedding photography experience I did.  It taught me that there was a better way to get it done.  Today I find myself aspiring to take the types of photos I wish I had of myself on our wedding day.  Also to treat people the way they should be treated.  That is what drives me.

Chadley, what a ride it has been.  I wouldn't have rather been on it with anyone but you.  I can't wait to plan our destination vow renewal trip next year for our 10 year anniversary.  haha :D  I love you.

(P.S.  This photo above was one of my favorites that someone took at the end of the night with a disposable camera.)

No comments:

Post a Comment