Friday, October 22, 2010

90% certainty

My family does not really like surprises.  We are not good at keeping secrets.  We like to just lay it out there.  What you see is what you get.

My sister, my mom and I all can not fathom - no, it is beyond our realm of comprehension - why any couple expecting a baby would not want to know the sex.  I don't know who really wants all yellow and green clothes.  I can't understand why anyone would not want to feel totally prepared in what they are getting themselves in to...and what color to paint the room.

I know, I know, there are many of you right now who strongly disagree with us, and I am not saying we are right, I'm just sayin'.

So when Court went in last Friday for her 20 week ultrasound and left with the sex undetermined, you can imagine her disappointment...and ours.  

But after another ultrasound today (an intern did her first one and did not get all the info they needed) they were able to tell, with 90% certainty, that Ella Bella is going to have a baby sister!  Woot!


I have been saving these little gems for a special occasion and well, that such occasion has arrived.

Court, Adam & Ella have recently moved to Geneva into a beautiful house (it is beautiful now...after all their hard work they have put in to it), and are now ready to lay down roots for the long haul.


If Ella's little sis has even a sliver of her personality, these two could be the even funnier than me and Courtney.  Well, maybe.

By the way, Ella picked out her entire outfit.


It's too bad she wouldn't cooperate.


 


Yep, a real stinker.  We didn't have any fun at all.





Love the scabbed knees.



I just ordered this one in a 30x40 which I will frame for Ella's room as a housewarming gift.  Surprise, Court!



But nonetheless, she is human and the fun had to end at some point.


Court & Adam, I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see what this next one will be like.  Hopefully she is a little more like Brynn.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment