Thursday, October 21, 2010

Moms Together

As I pulled into the parking lot, I had never seen so many mini-vans and SUV's in once place before.  This morning I had the best time at a "Moms Together" gathering at my church.  A bunch of really cool moms get together once a month to have some great breakfast, bond with other moms, share stories and hear a great speaker.  I may be biased, but I thought the speaker today was "fablious" (as Brynn would say).  

My aunt, Ann Sullivan, spoke today on self-control and was so inspiring.  I love that I can hear her thoughts and anecdotes for free any time I want, but I was so proud to see her do her thing and share our family stories with so many cool women.

If you would like to join me sometime, give me a shout.  They would love to have you (and I would too!).

On to some photos...

Here is family I have enjoyed watching grow right before my eyes.  I shot Jon & Alexis' engagement back when I was first getting started, and although they did not take me with to Mexico for their destination wedding (boo!), I was able to shoot their reception at the Geneva Country Club which was a blast for me because I knew everyone there from high school.

Now, they have a new addition to their household...welcome Jake!











Jake, you put a smile on my face.  


Thanks guys!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment