Tuesday, November 9, 2010

End of a fun year

This past year has flown by as we concluded our baby collection sessions with a celebration of Meredith's first birthday.  I get so attached to my babies, I alway miss seeing them every three months after our collection is over.  I don't know if they always miss me and my big camera in their face ;)

I met up with Meghan, Josh & Meredith in historic downtown Long Grove for some photo fun.  This was my first time in this picture perfect town and I look forward to spending more time there in the future to do some shopping.  It reminded me of the time I spent in Williamsburg, Virginia for Barry & Holly's gorgeous wedding in 2009.  It had a very colonial New England feel to it.













Meghan & Josh, thank you for such a fun year.  I have enjoyed getting to know you and watch Meredith grow.  I am so happy to call you guys my friends.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment