Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Waiting for the "Bean"

Well known for her "blue steel" and her "model eyes," I was proud to get a few of those fabulous smiles and hear that great laugh.  Kelli & Dean are welcoming their little "bean" into this world in January and I am so excited to have them be a part of my baby plan for 2011.


Facebook has proven to be an invaluable tool for me and my business.  It allows me to reconnect with friends from grade school through college.  This was the case with Kelli and I as we reconnected after not seeing each other after she graduated from good old EIU.

As a young "neophyte," I once feared my dreaded Delta Zeta pledge educator who may stop me at any moment and ask me to recite the secret password or give her the "handshake."  Happily, I now revere her as a great friend and can't wait to see what the future holds for her and her hubby, Dean.



LOVE that smile, girl!















Looking forward to January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment