Thursday, April 28, 2011

A keeper

I was literally moved to tears this morning when I woke up to a phone full of texts, voicemails and emails from all of you extending your support and words of encouragement.  You have no idea how much that helped me.  More than you'll ever know.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Chad was wondering if someone would want to make a reality show out of our circus life.  He said they could call it "Chad & Kelly plus four...plus a dog with two bad legs...and no house."  Sounds compelling, doesn't it??  That would be some must see TV.  Or maybe Ellen could help us out.  That would be awesome.

When we moved all our stuff into storage, I got rid of all my baby stuff (I was feeling not so sentimental at the time).  No more high chair, no more baby car seat, no more toys.  If any of you are done having kids and don't know what do to with your baby stuff...we will gladly give it a new home.  We will be finding out the sexes in July...because you know how I hate surprises ;)

Anyhoo...enough about me.  How about this adorable family??  Baby Cameron is one loved little guy.  Who could resist this little face?






This one is my favorite.  Look how baby Cameron is looking at his mama.















Congrats Cherise & Justin.  That Cameron is a definite keeper.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment