Monday, October 24, 2011

Things I would rather be doing...

If we are friends on Facebook, you already know that bed rest in the hospital served me quite well and I was sent home yesterday to rest at home.  No babies.  Ugh.  

Friday I was showing some signs of preeclampsia (which I had with both my other pregnancies), but those symptoms disappeared.

My family has rallied behind me and is picking up the slack around here.  I will continue with my regularly scheduled appointments tomorrow and hopefully make some progress from there.  I am over 34 weeks now.

As I laid in the hospital bed, my mind kept drifting off as I thought of so many other things I wish I was doing at that moment...

Like laying on the beach...

 
or shopping...


or clubbin'...haha...


or camping...


or drinking massive amounts of wine...mmm...


or going on a picnic with my family...


or wearing cute clothes instead of a hospital gown...


or sleeping like a baby...


 or walking my dog...well, if I still had one :'( ...


or road tripping...


or going for a bike ride...


or having lunch in Italy...


or holding my babies.


(thank you to the world wide web for these photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment